Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pre-Trip Jitters

I am in the single digits now. I only have nine days left before I get on a plane headed across the Atlantic Ocean. I am sure that underneath the nervous jitters I am extremely excited about this trip. I will let you know that I have never traveled by myself  and also have never traveled abroad. So this trip hold extreme significance to me. There are so many things that I don't really know what to expect such as what the University will be like, what the classes are going to be like and I think most of all what the people are going to be like. With all that said though I can't dwell on it too much because right now I have larger issues that need to be taken care of, like which suitcase I will be taking and how many pairs of shoes I need for three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment